I got this idea from my cousin’s blog. I love the idea of sharing things ( big and small) that are blessing us.
1. Waking up and seeing fluffy snow covering all the tree branches outside our bedroom window.
2. Good coffee and conversation with a good friend.
3. Ice cream in a coffee cup (it’s better that way).
4. Watching my son crawl to me, with a huge grin on his face.
5. Warm vanilla custard on a berry pie. Mmmm, thanks Heather.
What are your five things for today?
One thought on “Five Things I Love Friday: Simple Things”
You’re welcome! We will definitely be having that more often. 🙂
I love kissing my kids’ cheeks while they sleep, warm chai tea on a sore throat, having adult conversation while preparing dinner (so much better than preparing dinner alone!), warm spring days at the zoo, and yummy chocolate covered strawberries from my hubby!